Pages

Curious as to where I am with my book writing and what I currently have published?  Well, here you go!

Currently for sale on Amazon:

The Colorless Forest – about a squirrel, a bird and a monkey that live in a forest with no color. As each animal open their eyes, a new color is revealed. In the end, the forest is full of color.

Hanna’s New Skill – Hanna the hippo searches for a skill suited for her. She tries out many skills with the help of her animal friends, until she finds the skill just right for her.

The Answer Box – Zen the yellow lab has a dream of having someone to play ball with. Billy Beauregard, has the same dream.  With the help of a genie in a box, they find they can get what they want if they just keep their dreams in their thoughts every day.

At the drawing board:
Allyssa’s Magical Spyglass – I am getting very close to the completion of this book. I am hoping to have it on the shelves by early August.  This is about two troll brothers, Barklee and Norris. They live in a forest where they see nothing but clouds, mushrooms and rain. Allyssa the unicorn lives right next door and sees all the flowers and rainbows instead of the gloom.  She helps the brothers look beyond the mushrooms and rain to see the beauty around them.


In the lineup:
Gracie Needs Glasses (title may change). This story has been written and waiting to hit the drawing board.  This story is about a cat named Gracie and a dog named Lucy that live in an apartment in the city. Gracie only sees what matters to her, Lucy helps her see more. 
Here is a little excerpt:
Lucy said, “You can’t look at the world from only one view.
There are others living all around you.”
“Moving and playing in different ways,
it is like we live in a giant maze.”
Gracie is now so happy, and truly understands
how the world is full of others, not just her demands.
The moral of this story, if you wish to discuss,
is that we all have different stories we carry with us.
So be aware as you walk down the street.
You don’t always know the story of the people you meet.

What’s Next?
Next story subject is swirling around in my head.  Possible quote I will use for this next book “Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right”. Possible characters a Pelican and a Dolphin. I’m thinking beach or ocean setting.  Stay tuned, because this can change!

Ongoing Marketing: Marketing is the hardest part!! Not my thing, but I am passionate about my books and really want to share them!
Can you help me market my books? 
Like my Facebook page - Karin's Children's Books and share with your friends! 
Do you already have one or more of my books? I would love it if you would write a review on Amazon. 
Tell your friends about my books! 
Need a gift for a birthday party or baby shower? Books make great gifts! 

Stay tuned much more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment