Pages

Jerome Needs a Quote

"Jerome Needs a Home" 

The title of my next book.

As you may already know, I like to put an inspirational quote with my books. 
One that falls along the same line as the message in my story.  
Jerome Needs a Home has been written, but I am in the need of a quote!

The story is about a strange creature that arrives at the Brightmeadow Zoo, looking for a home.  The zoo keeper, Gretel, tries to place Jerome, unsuccessfully with different animals.  In the end, they make a new home for Jerome, with the conditions best suited for him.

Here are the last lines of the book, to aid in explaining the moral of the story:


Not all living things have the same needs and wishes,
but we all live together, from the birds to the fishes.
We can share what we have amongst all of us.
We don’t really need to cause a big fuss.
The lesson to learn, is we all share the same spaces.
If we share what we have, it will brighten our faces!

Jerome not only needs a home, he also needs a quote!
Any ideas out there for a suitable quote?  

Comment on this post or on my facebook page if there are any good ideas out there. 
or email me at: KarinsChildrensBooks@gmail.com

And of course, I can't help myself. As I await the final proof of Gracie's Glasses,
I must keep drawing.  So for your viewing enjoyment and as an added bonus......

Meet Gretel and Jerome!








No comments:

Post a Comment