Pages

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!


Today's post is to give a shout-out to all the Mother's out there along with one particular mother, mine!  My mother is an amazing artist.
Because of this, I dedicated my last book to her, Hanna's New Skill. 

In Hanna's New Skill, Hanna the hippo is in search of just the right skill. She tries dancing, running, playing ball and swimming (without much luck).  In the end, she discovers she is really good at art.  My mother is the inspiration behind art being Hanna's skill.

I am very proud and inspired by my mother. She has produced a lot of beautiful paintings over the years.  We have several of them hanging in our home. Below in this post are a few I'd like to share with you.

We all have a skill of some sort that is our best. Does your mother have a skill or something you are proud of?

In reality, being a mom, is a skill of its own.  So, here is a shout out to all moms, and the number one skill of all.... being a mom. Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there in cyberspace and beyond.


My Mamma's Skill....(the unskilled photography, courtesy of me)

















No comments:

Post a Comment