Pages

Which Zen do you like best?

I have been working on my latest book The Answer Box and ran into a little design question. 

I'm not sure which version of Zen, the yellow lab, I like best here. Thought it would be fun to get a little 'audience' participation going!

I'm trying to get the feel of a Zen looking a bit sad and lonely. He loves playing with his ball, but thinks it would be a lot more fun if he had someone to throw it to him.  This is page three, where Zen is looking longingly at his ball and dreaming of that someone.

Below, we have Exhibit A and Exhibit B. 

I really liked the sketch I did for Exhibit B, but it just didn't feel right after I colored it. Thinking this may be best drawn with his eyes not so crossed. (Exhibit B modified).

I am throwing these initial drawings out there for my viewing audience and fans for some input!!!

Once a winner has been decided, I will finalize this page. 
Until then, on to page four........

Cast your Vote now...which Zen will it be?


EXHIBIT A - side view

EXHIBIT B - Front View 



1 comment: